Ceramic treatment commenced and completed at Strand and Vale Dental Centres are guaranteed to be replaced if they cannot be repaired for a period of five years for absolutely no out of pocket expenses.
As we strive to give you the very best results we also stand behind our excellence in longevity, quality and durability. This is why we offer a 5 year guarantee that offers total peace of mind. We really want your dental treatment to last as long as possible and are proud of our 5 year guarantee.
A few simple conditions apply:
- The patient attends a minimum of two examinations and scale and cleans in each year following completion of treatment, and has followed our recommended preventative dental treatments and maintenance program.
- A bite splint is worn at night in cases where there is evidence of grinding and/or clenching.
- The dental treatment has been paid in full and there is no outstanding balance on the account.
- The crown, porcelain, veneer or bridge has not been damaged or lost due to trauma, grinding, clenching, neglect, medical conditions, poor oral hygiene, poor dietary habits, drug use, new decay, gum disease, misuse, abuse, accidents or additional dental treatment.
- The restoration provided is permanent and deemed by our dentist (at Strand or Vale Dental Centres) to be the most appropriate method of dental treatment.
- It is unlikely your tooth will need a root canal treatment. However, the nerves in teeth are unpredictable and so it doesn’t include nerve damage resulting from existing dental conditions.
- The 5 year guarantee only applies if any remedial or subsequent dental work is provided by one of our dentists at Strand and Vale Dental Centre.
- As we take a very extensive and comprehensive approach to planning our cosmetic treatment, this warranty does not apply to any cosmetic treatment after it has been completed (e.g. staining of the filling or gum receding) as these things can be out of the control of both parties.
** If your dental treatment requires replacement or repair and a different dental material or technique is deemed to be necessary by the dentist or dental laboratory, then only the difference is payable.