Dental implants offer an innovative solution for treating tooth loss. Gone are the days of having to rely on ill-fitting dentures and dental bridges to replace missing teeth or a tooth. With this dental solution our Perth patients can preserve the natural beauty of their smile and avoid the trouble of using dental adhesives to keep their teeth replacements in place.
The benefits of implants go beyond aesthetics. These offer:
Total restoration of missing teeth with Dental Implants
- Tooth implants serve as a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- They appear, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
- They prevent teeth from shifting, therefore restoring your bite and making it easier to chew food.
- They offer a stable and comfortable support for teeth replacements
Preservation of your mouth’s natural structure
- They maintain the form of the adjacent teeth—minimal alterations needed, unlike in a bridge procedure.
- They aid in bone structure retention.
- They decrease stress or force applied on adjacent teeth due to tooth loss.
- They help reduce the risks of TMJ disorder.
- They prevent the risks of gum tissue loss.
Providing the Solution for Quality Dental Care
When it comes to dental implants, Perth patients can always expect the best from our practice. Our implants are made of high-standard titanium alloy to ensure lasting results and biocompatibility with your jawbone. These look like small screws or tiny posts that are placed into the jawbone to serve as a substitute root for your teeth replacements.
Within three to six months, the substitute tooth roots will fuse with the jawbone—we refer to this process as osseointegration. Once fused, these will provide a permanent foundation for fixed dentures or bridges. The great thing about implants is they can replace a single tooth or an entire set of teeth on both the upper and lower arch of your mouth.
For more information about dental implants, Perth patients may contact Strand and Vale Dental Centre. We will be more than glad to discuss your treatment options.