WelcomePosted by : admin | No Comments
Welcome to Strand and Vale Dental media centre. Here you will find helpful tips and updates about our clinic and the dental industry.
Send Your Smile to Rehab- At Strand Dental Centre.
They say your health is your wealth, and the same goes for your smile!
A healthy functional, beautiful smile can transform your personal and professional life, and at Strand and Vale Dental Centre we have a range of treatment combinations to refresh your smile.
Do you suffer from…
Oral pain and discomfort?
This can dramatically influence your quality of life, and can negatively impact on your lifestyle, happiness, and how you treat loved ones.
It is difficult to speak with confidence in social situations and in business meetings when your ability to speak is affected.
Difficulty eating some foods?
Restricting your diet due to oral pain or tenderness can lead to poor nutrition, and can have you missing out on enjoying your favourite foods.
Self confidence is the key to success, in both your personal and professional life. Crooked teeth can dramatically affect your self image and can lead to low self esteem.
No one appreciates bad breath, and a smile rehabilitation can eliminate the source of bad breath for good!
Whitened teeth create a youthful, beautiful, fresh look and can be achieved as part of your smile rehabilitation treatment.
A gummy smile?
Gummy smiles sound cute, but for some they are a source of insecurity. Our soft tissue laser therapy is a great way to remove excess gum tissue and show off more of your pearly whites.
To rehabilitate both the function and aesthetics of broken smiles, the team at Strand and Vale Dental Centre utilises a customised combination of dental therapies tailored specifically to your smile.
Some of our treatments include:
- Teeth whitening – creates a fresh, youthful smile that looks naturally beautiful
- Invisalign – can straighten crooked teeth without interrupting your lifestyle and diet
- Porcelain veneers – can refurbish crooked, cracked and discoloured smiles and protect them from future damage
- Root canal therapy – removes painful, infected nerve tissue whilst retaining the integrity of your natural tooth
- Titanium dental implants – are a permanent solution to tooth loss
- Soft tissue laser therapy – can transform a gummy smile in a virtually pain free treatment.